Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank You!

Class,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Blog. I know I have enjoyed reading yours (at least the one's I could pull up)! I hope you all enjoyed my two cents as well. Good luck to everyone in the futre!

My Quotes:

Babies are such a nice way to start people.  ~Don Herrold


Every baby needs a lap.  ~Henry Robin


My passion is infant development (although I love working with many different ages)! I love learning about the impact the early years have on children as well as adults. Love on those babies and watch them grow.

Josie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Josie.

    I've enjoyed you as a team player. Best wishes in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie,

    I want to thank you for all your contributions made in the class, they really helped me alot. I really enjoyed you in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie,
    I love babies too! I adore that quote about what a nice way for people to start! I had not ever heard that one before!
    Thank you for your insightfulness and all your observations about babies!It really made me remember how much I do love that age group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Josie,
    Good luck with the rest of your studies. You have a great philosophy about childhood education and I could really relate to your passion about making early childhood a better environment. And I admire the strength you had throughout your personal life experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your passion with us!It is such a great comfort knowing their are such great professionals in the world sharing your dream, making a difference in children's lives! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Josie,

    It's an honor that I could be your classmate and share thought, experience and knowledge in the classroom. I see that you are a very passionate, especially for early childhood education field. I am proud of you. Good luck !

    Best wishes,
    Putri

    ReplyDelete